May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Friday, December 16, 2011

NY Times Censorship? For Deutsche Bank? My comment 1/2 hour and waiting

I made two youtubes on my experiences but I am afraid NY Times censors will block my links plus another activist who's YouTube is referenced in the letter. They made me remove an article of art and a protest sign. In my opinion the DB spokesperson is less than truthful and it would been a matter of time before the other rules were enforced with the goal to evict OWS. Not reported -- verbal violence by one private military DB and all refused to tell me there names and employer; again of DB less than honest behavior. The DB security abuser repeated "I am not a civil servant.". He told me I would have to leave!!! I have written about a new disturbing trend set by DB and Brookfield of hiring private military or police that wear no identification which is unacceptable. It is yet another abuse of authority.