May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

CityTime Scandal (pre-) Trial Starts January 5th!!!!!!!

CityTime Scandal (pre-) Trial Starts January 5th!!!!!!!

US Court House 500 Pearl Street -- don’t know if I will be there but if so I will try and dress and behave in a sedate way...maybe I will wear my Christine Quinn wig.

To me pre-trial is like a trial

kind of like petting is part of sex...

Hey I am an artist not a lawyer!!!!!!!!

Please call Mike Bloomberg, Rudy, Peter Powers, Mark Page, Rose Gill Hearn, Bill Thompson, Richard Valcich, Patricia Harris, etc. to the stand!