May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Bill Rudin Bought a St Vincent's MD and I caught MD instructed NYPD officer to not give a ticket !

The MD came out right in my face (didn't film that) and ordered his ex patient an NYPD officer he treated at St V to not give a ticket. Good cop gave ticket to illegally parked car not the MD's but fellow Rudin employee by 120 W 12th street where retired NYPD wants me arrested and removed but 1st Amendment -- a hinderance.

(Dear IA -- U do have good cops. I witnesses one apply the law when he was told not to.)

Just posting old short clip of slimy gangster MD that really believed the NYPD officer would obey him for some reason!

More protests coming this year and next until we get a real hospital. Any concession and Rudin Bloomberg will say Quinn the hero which is a lie. She sold her self to Bill Rudin among others as she sold us out.





Sent from my iPhone