May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Securing Old PS 64 Charas

http://www.villagevoice.com/2006-06-20/news/letters/
Letter of the week way back when -- take a look


What is not mentioned in the letter but on my blogs I am also a critic of Mike Red Square Rosen who lives in the luxury digs next door The Christadora which was a Welfare Building and the symbol of gentrification. Because The Christadora building was a welfare building in theory from the get go should have had a community facility.

I show you YouTubes of the historic police building now luxury living but with a senior center. I demanded community outreach resource centers with computers, etc in every mega dorm in the East Village, Lower East side on the John Gambling Show when I confronted mayor Bloomberg and The Villager erased my demand and honoring the memory of Filomena Silvestri who died knowing we won a mini-miracle - she and her son
's Whole Earth Bakery and Kitchen would not be evicted and I gave a stirring speech at a protest in Tompkins that people still remember. The Villager endorsed Mike Bloomberg and Christine Quinn and NYU and developer friendly despite an occasional story other wise. Rumor has it the corrupt rag was worried I was running for political office.

Mike Rosen's Red Square looks like a prototype for what would lead to NYU- Mega dorming the E Village to death and NY Law dorm next to the Hell's Angels has balconies like Red Square with Lennin waving we believe at the community signaling what a phony Mike Bloomberg wanna be Mike Red Square Rosen is.


Other mega dorms, The New School, SVA, Cooper Union and than came zone busting luxury hotels and the dirtiest Cooper Union deals along with USPS illegal air sale to NYU 120 East 12.

By the way - I alerted activist I could get backing to buy school, repair and create a charter school but he would have to get an impressive school leader. He wasn't interested. The city so corrupt maybe it was for the best.