May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Howard Rubenstein Do U Believe In Censorship by Media for Your Clients?

Howard Rubenstein Do U Believe In Censorship by Media for Your Clients?

http://www.rubenstein.com/client_list.html

Howard Rubenstein: Do you believe in censorship by major media outlets for your clients?


Howard I wouldn’t ask but the Associate Press listed our protest against Bill Rudin and his condos vs we need a hospital and no one covered the protest. NY1 interviewed and kept promising the interviews would run and they didn’t. I guess any press coverage would be bad for your client Bill Rudin.


You may have thought that was smart but now you are going to be blogged about every day until the press starts covering our protest Howard.


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2009/09/how-youtube-banned-me-and-my-work-was.html
Howard: My YouTube channel was completely removed before the mayoral
election --- have any ideas how that could have happened? I ask because you and your staff have a special relationship with some worker bees at Google YouTube and Howard I am sure is cordial with Google execs.?


Howard Rubenstein -- the clients you represent published my letters -- the NYTimes 9 letters and for some funny reason they have yet to do a story on censorship and how voices in opposition were silenced.


It is funny to frightening that Mr. Fixer Howard represents media outlets that Angry New Yorkers and Occupy Wall Street all accuse of censorship.
World view or blacking out views that don’t serve you and your clients agendas?




YouTube World View

THE WORLD'S LEADERS ANSWER. ONLY IF HOWARD SAYS OK!