May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Suzannah Troy Thoughts on Slut Walk HUGE turn-out



I do not have time to put up the photos and the video but what a positive moving experience with the largest protest ever I had ever been part of and they spoke in solidarity with Occupy Wall Street.


The protestors said we will not be sexually shamed. I know people have tried to sexually shame and you read on and find one died and I learned that as I protested -- read more...
We did a huge march but were prevented from actually passing the 9th Precinct where the NYPD rape cops hailed from before being fired and the heroin was found in the NYPD rape cop locker.

I got to yell in to the lobby where I had to fear for my safety STOP THE VIOLENCE with thousands of people behind me which meant a lot and I had been fearful of a man that had stalked with his camera, lied about me trashed me gay bashed me because I would not have sex with him and he and his pals gang banged me on his blog anonymously of course and he approved each hate crime including racism anti-Semitism and all from a guy that asked me to have his baby and gave me gifts of his photos...so it was relief to know he is gone. He also photographed homeless people like Marlene topless, poverty level and drunk out of her mind which as cruel and exploitive. Sober she made it clear she did not want to be photographed or have topless naked photos posted. Karma was served and is not done for those involved still living but G-d serves justice if one is very patient so I remain waiting.

I was the only one carrying the names on my shirt of women that were raped and murdered and did not survive here in NYC as a reminder.

Have to run, I am late and the NYPD were very well behaved and did not harass us. They were cunningly though preventing us from standing outside the Precinct.

It was healing -- a felt a part of the healing process has begun and I spoke with a young woman who’s sister was raped and murdered in Conn.