May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Slut Walk NYC Rape Protest NYDN Features Suzannah Troy’s YouTube 4.000 hits less than 24 hours

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2011/10/ny-daily-news-adds-my-video-u-see-me-yu.html

Thanks to the NYDN posting my video I have just over 4,000 hits. I wanted to put up ads because I make money from them via Ad Sense Google but I didn’t.

The video they posted show there were thousands not hundreds. If you click the pause bottom when we are on Fourth Avenue heading back to Union Square....look and you can see the line heading back and down Lafayette Street and you can’t see the end of the line which I believes we had easily over a thousand and possible thousands but The NY Post and NYDN reported hundreds.

The image of my video is frieze framed on me shows my shirt honoring women raped and MURDERED in NYC. You see Yu Yao raped and murdered in Queens -- she was walking down the street. You see I am holding up the posters of the Rape Cop Lawyers Tacopina Seigel who blamed the victim but stop short of blaming her of raping the poor cops...Seigel compared our genitals to a venus fly trap in question form an in your face hate crime in court.