May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Occupy Wall Street Occupy St. Vincent’s Hospital, Well Care, Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Today!

http://eastvillageeasteastvillage.blogspot.com/2011/10/occupy-st-vincents-wednesday-march-26.html


I am waiting for press release but see you at Union Square tonight.

Christine Quinn, Mike’s mini-me allowed St. Vincent’s to close and in her own district. The developers The Rudin Family want condos not a full service hospital that would service the community and employee larges amounts of New Yorkers -- just another reminder why Quinn, Mike’s mini-me should never ever be mayor.


I will have my iphone and video camera on film mode.


ps I wish they were also protesting HIP who had Palladian write me I cannot have physical therapy for my neck which is hard for me to turn or Oxford after my knee surgery who didn’t give me enough therapy so my knee is weaker and smaller. I am luck I have health insurance but the costs are obscene and really not afforable and they care is crappy with doctors cramming people in billing not caring except for my primary care MD.


Read about the largest White Collar Crimes ever exposed so far NYC gov and rumor has it that ECTP 911 Tech system even bigger and don’t forget NYCAPS only went over budget 300 million as we have hundreds more school workers laid off....thanks for your expert managerial and biz skills Mike Bloomberg.