May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Steve Jobs Resigns

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/business/apple_ceo_steve_jobs_resigns_zgP9zCBcRvYh6ZWRZ8vr2H

Steve Job wishing you miracles and healing.

I love Apple.

I carry the two Steve’s books on their lives on my Iphone.


The powerful anti-Bloomberg no third term work I did I did on my Apple.


I have only met one evil racist demon working for them. Other wise Apple rocks. Just radical how they teach you. I had an old obese predator attempt to use teaching me some computer stuff and you know what the reason was. With Apple you can get one on one teaching for 99 dollars and save yourself from some old lonely stalker type trying to prey on you.

I helped Giupseppi Logan come back from the dead almost filming him and putting him on YouTube because an Apple teacher taught me how.



He got to connect with fans, people that had bought his two records in the ’60’s before he crashed and burned and I got to reunite him with his youngest child, the only child from his 2nd marriage who he has not seen in 40 plus years.

GL made a record although I must have handed him more cash than the record company that made the new album which is wonderful.

The sad news is the last time I say GL he had broken his hip and he wanted crutches to walk out of the hospital. The MD’s would not release him and he said if he didn’t leave it was double jeopardy.

Sad stuff but at least he is not homeless.

Any way Apple -- the two Steves and their work has helped so many people to help even more people....very touching moving....