May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Mike Bloomberg’s Republican Deputy Mayor Goldsmith Says Hasta La Vista for Private Sector

Mayor Bloomberg’s deputy mayors and commissioners tend to jump ship and sometimes they shift to his private empire vs. his public.

From the moment I met Goldsmith I predicted he would not last and the NYDN says he is leaving. I don’t have the link. Not surprised. From the 1st moment he belly flopped and I was there at Crain’s even video taping a small part of it.

July 20, 2010 Deputy Goldsmith Crain’s breakfast his 1rst day and he could not handle the tough questions. See the video below and note Liz Holzman who turned out to be a money hungry lobbyist pimp for SAIC standing next to him...that is Liz isn’t? You tell me. Maybe she starting her lobbying for SAIC Goldsmith’s 1st day. SAIC is no longer allowed to do contracts with State and City of NY because of CityTime!

In the post below I call for him to resign.

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2011/03/deputy-goldsmith-says-tighten-our-belts.html