May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mike Bloomberg Off to Bermuda! Just Joking. Poor Mike Will Have to Stay in Town to Save Face!




I can’t tell you where Patricia Harris and the rest of Bloomberg’s corrupt deputy mayors will be this weekend, oops did I say corrupt? I meant over paid and waste of tax payer money but anyway none where in town during Bloomberg’s Blizzard of 2010 so I do expect at least mayor Mike to stay here in NYC this weekend just to save a little face.

What do you think?

How about GPS tracking systems for Mike Bloomberg’s deputy mayors starting with Patricia Harris?