May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Suzannah B. Troy Artist Beautiful Art Painted on The Streets of NYC

I bought this art work to support this woman’s efforts. She did not give me her name. I asked her may I photograph you. The artwork is entitled “Tree” and she kissed the art, a loving gesture like a beautiful prayer she infused in to the art.


If you look to the left you can see her paint brushes. She clearly struggles as we all do but out on the streets it is public yet she makes beautiful art.


There are posers galore in New York but here is authenticity no computer tweaking or hiding behind cameras just her talent and paint.


She started painting 7 years ago. She can find her by Barnes and Nobles at 6th Avenue and 8th Street.