May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

David Regelin Best NYC Urban Yoga Filmed on Iphone! Suzannah Goes to David’s Juice Bar

http://youtu.be/OIPslnHVPOY


I went to see Melvin, Juice Scientist, at Life Thyme on 6th Avenue because I figured I am unable to do what David Regelin does Yoga wise but I can drink a green drink like he does....tee, hee.


I ordered Green Champagne by Melvin and took photos of a very unique New Yorker, unique in a very different way than David Regelin. Melvin told me it can get very crowded so you can call ahead and order your drink.


I love David’s YouTubes....check them out...they are posted in YouTubeland....


I pushed my body to every extreme possible with basketball, running and karate and over eating....I once weighed 190 pounds and I still haven’t recovered from that obesity blast in college...unhappy days....

and I hated stretching of any kind and did not “get yoga” until very recently but my yoga doesn’t quite get me.


Not David Regelin but a wonderful W. Village character....

thank goodness NYC has a few quirks and quirky people left under Bloomberg NYC lost it’s soul...

sorry to be such a sad sack but it is true.

Highly recommend drinking green drinks, veggie drinks raw.....