May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mike Bloomberg Rose Gill Hearn Say CityTime Works? Prove it or Give Us Our Money Back Plus Some!


Watch my new YouTube I demand Mike and Rose prove CityTime works or shut up (don't use those words) and get our money back!!!!!!!!!




1) I had all kinds of Gerard Denault stuff and one was asking if SAIC was paying his legal bills like NYC Gov pays for our crooks...oops politicians....and I think I was the first blog, first anyone to write about that...

if SAIC cuts him lose as they are doing...could it backfire on SAIC?

What my new tube -- have lots of interesting questions insights including asking for an SAIC money back APP for tax payers and a lot more....
I ask for a local CityCrime hourly tv show and App!


Which dept has a very high turnover these days?????
DOI?

New App -- guess who in NYC gov is going to get arrested? Who is above the law App?
which my tube...enjoy



http://bloombergrudynycgovsaiccitytime.blogspot.com/
reminder my new blog asking for a full refund SAIC CityCrime