May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

FDNY Press Office Writes Suzannah B. Troy Re: her concerns for FDNY Radios

Suzannah B. Troy

Subject: Re: Please may I get an answer for my blog? Thanks you Suzannah B. Troy artist Activist FDNY supporter

Date: May 11, 2011 4:49:02 PM EDT

To: FDNYOPI


Suzannah,
The FDNY radios worked on September 11th, 2001.
Since September 11th, 2001, FDNY radio systems, policies, and protocols have all been improved and upgraded.
Thank you for your concern and good luck with your blog.


Folks: I heard the radios did not work on Sept. 11.
This email I was sent said otherwise.
I am sure glad the radios are working now.
Remember Bloomberg’s Blizzard of 2010 and we could be hit with another terror attack anytime so I hope radios and communications FDNY, NYPD, the 911 Tech system we were bilked billions out of -- finally work although I can’t help but have my worries the tech glitches haven’t been ironed out...sorry folks.
love,
Suzannah