May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Suzannah B. Troy’s YouTube’s on Giuseppi Logan still touching people

Hi Suzannah,
I have watched your Giuseppi Logan videos, and was wondering if your still in touch with him. I first heard him about 6 months ago, and he's one of my favorite musicians. He changed the way I hear sound, and I think he's incredibly important to music. I would love to meet him someday. Any info would be great.



Remember I filmed him and posted on YouTube and rocked the jazz world because people thought he was dead. He had composed and made 2 records in the 1960’s with is original work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTssjT9rAmQ
When I posted this I immediately found this YouTube from the 1960’s with his little son who I would later reunited. They were torn apart shortly there after and his son Jaee didn’t see him until I reunited them because of my YouTubes all these years later.