May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Stefano Giovannini Very Talented Photographer Journalist with Global View



I want to thank Stefano for sharing this photo with me so I could share it with you.


Many people that call them self artist or photographer do the same work over and over -- like having the same conversation. He is work is not like that at all but he doesn’t update his website and funny but I don’t update my artist’s website anymore either. This photo leaped out at me. If you look up at the top of this blog -- my very first blog than you will understand why.

http://stefanogiovannini.com/


I am face book friends with this dynamic photographer and his Coney Island series that remind me of a Hopper painting -- some how lonely and stark. (I was suppose to see the Hopper exhibit at The Whitney today, the very last day when my friend....I always show you a picture of us visiting museums but I am not sure I am going to make it uptown. Still feel so tired from being sick for weeks.)


If you tool around Stefano Giovannini’s website you can find photos giving us visuals of a Protest of China’s treatment of Tibet and the United Nation’s indifference.


Powerful work....from the facebook photos of Coney Island to his website.


http://www.facebook.com/stefpix