May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Suzannah B. Troy YouTube as Political Art NYC on Mike Bloomberg, Christine Quinn, Amanda Burden, etc.


Sick of Blogger
I copied and pasted this from my main blog and of course it doesn't fit.

To make it fit I have to get rid of this format...

So manipulative...
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2011/02/suzannah-b-troy-youtube-as-political.html

Stream of consciousness, stream of unconsciousness:

I don't feel comfortable calling myself a political artist but I am using YouTube to talk about NYC gov starting with my favorite muse Mike Bloomberg who I painted in my favorite form of art making using paint brushes.

Go to the YouTube search engine and type in the names, Mike Bloomberg, Christine Quinn, Amanda Burden, even look for Rudy and CityTime, Peter Powers and you will see my nyc political art -- I don't do graffiti -- too much good girl training, even when I am bad, I am really, really good - I photographed beautiful graffiti down in the subway on walls that no one might see -- that leave you wondering how they artists even got there but mostly I feel people worked to hard to build, paint, make structures for someone to come paint all over them.
Stuck on subway -- took this photo....

Would I like to make a graffiti statement on the steps of city hall, yes, a lot of them but I am not willing to go to jail and via YouTube I can reach so many more people and I have.

I also am talking about many other issues below the surface from making fun of the talking heads that read from "script" -- I call it on script -- like when the newspapers refuses to report voter anger re: Mike Bloomberg yet I did a video May 4, 2009 that predicted the truth -- Mike might not win and the reason Voter Anger! http://www.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist#p/a/f/1/F3OLAgH1MJg

All my work, my YouTube channel was removed a month and half before the election that was too close to call. I was wrongly banned from 28 hours for allegedly violating terms. Google apologized and my work was returned. It took a month to get my subscribers back.

I parody the use of cleavage and so many people don't get it. I wish they could have seen my exhibition on breasts at Blue Stockings Bookstore! http://www.suzannahbtroyartist.com/skirtbook.html The Invitation to the Art Exhibition can be seen on the link and it says Reclaiming Breasts from the whimsical to the sublime to the angry.

Most of my YouTube audience are really not savvy enough to get it but they do get the political message I am sending. The best part for me right now is when you go to the YouTube search engine and see things like this.... (click to see larger).