May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lady Gaga Slideshow by DNA & Suzannah on Gaga Madonna

http://www.dnainfo.com/20110222/lower-east-side-east-village/lady-gaga-shuns-pants-for-chilly-les-film-shoot

Christopher, one of Madonna's brothers who used to live down the hall from me and was always a nice guy noted that Lady Gaga's new song sounds like a rip-off of his sister's work. I am not quoting him. I had to smile. Madonna ripped off or borrowed or was heavily influenced by just about everyone from Mae West to Cyndi Lauper so what a tribute from Lady Gaga to "model" Madonna.

Lady Gaga does have a Madonna-esque quality in her new song and of course some of her fashion wear but with the opening of the song "Born this Way" Lady Gaga has you laughing with that funny, smart sense of humor of hers as she spells out "H" "I" "M"mmm .

If Gaga occasional channels Madonna it is a Madonna with a sense of humor! Lady Gaga does have a better voice. Now I am going to go listen to "Rain".