May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Governor Andrew Cuomo sends Suzannah B. Troy 3 emails in a row all signed Dave Patterson




From: Governor Cuomo <Governor.Cuomo@exec.ny.gov>
Date: February 9, 2011 10:46:09 AM EST
To:
Subject: Thank you for your Correspondence
    Thank you for your email. Feedback from New Yorkers and others is essential to my work as Governor, and it is important to me to know your views and issues of concern. Due to the volume of emails this office receives, it can take some time to provide a personal response to your correspondence. I want to assure you, however, that your email has been received, and will be read and shared with the appropriate members of my staff. I encourage you to visit my website at http://www.ny.gov/governor/, and please feel free to contact my office again about this matter or any other. Once again, thank you, and warmest regards. Sincerely, Governor David A. Paterson
=

February 9, 20111:30 pmLink
YOUR COMMENT IS AWAITING MODERATION.
I got three emails in a row and I forwarded them to the press and bloggers many who laughed and none that credited me when they posted. FYI: After forwarding all 3 emails, they were mysteriously removed from my mail box! I had written Gov. Cuomo about CityTime and SAIC which was first introduced to New York City by than mayor Rudy Giuliani and I wrote about concerns re: SAIC and the MTA deal.
— Suzannah B. Troy
The 3 emails I got from Cuomo on my iphone in AOL are gone but they are still in my mail box in AOL on my MacBook.

Click on the screen shot to see it larger -- I removed my email address although plenty of people have it.