May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

60 Minutes Egypt Facebook Google YouTube Activism, makes me think of Bloomberg 3rd term, also Lady Gaga Interview

http://www.newsweek.com/2011/01/27/inside-egypt-s-facebook-revolt.html

Watching 60 minutes -- the activist that set up the facebook page...amazing interview!!!!!!

We fought Mike Bloomberg and Christine Quinn denying us a referendum -- we used YouTube, Facebook, Blogger, and Twitter...

My YouTube channel was removed for 28 hours a month and a half before the election.

I see parallels using Facebook, blogger, YouTube, etc. but FYI I don't appreciate any anti-semitism and I love Israel.

Now on to Lady Gaga --- I don't have one of of her downloads but I am fascinated with her meteoric success. http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2011/02/lady-gagas-new-song-born-this-way.html


Gaga is blast. I am not going to watch the Grammys but I will be surfacing hoping to catch her performance. I want to hear her sing minus all the tech and her relationship with her fans which is very loving.

p.s. Pissed Anderson Cooper bought Patrol 2 -- before 9-11 there was a ghost Fire Patrolman Schwartz and than Sept. 11 Fire Patrol Man Roma died heroically in the line of duty.

Return the building to Fire Patrol and the people. The only thing worse would be NYU buying up the Fire Patrol.