May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Suzannah B. Troy self portrait Broadway E. Village Pucci Coat from Century 21 double mark down like wearing Brad Pitt


Yes it is Pucci and I bought the coat a bunch of years ago at Century 21 double mark down because of damages. I cut out the hood and used it as a collage element in two art works.

Wearing the coat is like wearing Brad Pitt.

Homeless men call me Rainbow Lady. A very well preserved older woman today stopped and told me how happy my coat is.

I love this Pucci coat and it was one of the best purchases of my life.

It keeps me warm.

People talk me about my coat constantly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Century 21 does have the best bargins around the most colorful.

I tend to break the color wheel.

love,
Suzannah

p.s. thought I was exhausted -- I am even more so...
3rd metatarsal in my foot still broken -- not as swollen and vaguely hurts...
standing just a block from an empty store front Mike Bloomberg turned into a campaign office where we protested him and someone threw milk or some white liquid on us....
if this ireport had come to the fore front Feb. 2009 there would have been no 3rd term but the good news is Mike Bloomberg and Christine Quinn who used slush and intimidation to push thru a 3rd term and sold us the lie we needed Mike to help us with the economy when he and Quinn were just helping their friends..... good news is Bloomberg and Quinn further tarnished.