May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Suzannah B. Troy exclusive SAIC own's City Time



Suzannah B. Troy Exclusive! CityTime owned by SAIC & a "deal" was made with SAIC to sell system to other gov. agencies once CityTime up and running NYC gov would get % + give SAIC lifetime contract to run CityTime NYC gov. John Liu killed life time contract deal.

SAIC owns Spherion -- Spherion is a subsidiary-- listen to my YouTube for the details and I want to qualify I am doing this telling you as an artist and I need the press to do the rest -- because I don't have a press pass and the resources they have.

I am an artist -- my blogs and my YouTubes are my art -- you are the media -- time for you to take over but I wanted to be credited and acknowledged.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmAOUNMrB7A
Part 2 Joel Bondy quits, respected news guy says I am wrong but is it just semantics...listen to why and check links of YouTube part 2