May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Mike Lupica: Mayor Bloomberg, intoxicated by power, rides coattails of New York City's iconic greatness

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2010/12/20/2010-12-20_mike_its_the_people__the_city__not_you.html


Folks: No offense to Mike Lupica but I don't think this article is his best....I just posted it to show "things have changed".


First The New York Daily News finally put Mike on the cover blaming and shaming him with CityTime and I promise you more corruption is to be uncovered...


and now we are seeing signs that more and more people are jumping off the Mike bandwagon.


Remember I could not get the press to cover my political art poster lampooning Mike although ever major newspaper published my letters. Very little to any opposition to Mike could get media attention and no one believed me I stated on my blog and on my YouTube Mike Bloomberg might not win this election -- do not believe the media! May 4, 2009 http://www.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist#p/a/f/1/F3OLAgH1MJg Look at my YouTube and look at the date. I reported the truth which the news finally did as well --- the night of the election that is....!


East Village fans -- enjoy the backdrop of my YouTube.....