May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Mike Bloomberg still pimping SAIC CityTime deal....


A little birdie told me that NYC gov and SAIC had a deal. Once CityTime was up and running NYC gov would sell CityTime to other government agencies and get a commission. I made 2 YouTubes about this. The valuable part of CityTime I was told is owned by SAIC so no wonder Mike Bloomberg continues to p//p on behalf of SAIC. Google SAIC and Vanity Fair...read the article and than do the math on why Mike acts like SAIC's public relations person.