May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Mike Bloomberg say Mosque asked for help. We helped them, that is our job. Well Mike why do you turn a deaf ear to the people of NY when they ask for

I asked Mike Bloomberg for help to protect us, the East Village, Lower East Side from community crushing development and he did nothing. I voted for him twice believing his lies. I do not believe anything he says anymore. He had his mini-me Christine Quinn sell the great lie we needed Mike for a 3rd term to help us with the economy. Mike Bloomberg only helps his rich pals in the financial sectors & real estate at the expense and mass displacement of the people of New York. If he had simply showed us his plans to crush and displace our communities he would never have been elected mayor in the 1st place. Reminder Mike refuses to turn over 62 emails he sent Haggerty. My guess is the emails would underscore the fact Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and also take down a few deputy mayors with him.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/it_in_good_faith_X1pKuOXHmSeOApisfWHxrL#ixzz198E0SK4I