May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

IPhone Gloves by Suzannah B. Troy




Note convenient opening to use IPhone + dog teeth holes lower thumb that inspired the creation of my Iphone Gloves!


The on coming snow blizzard and an over enthusiastic puppy dog finally made me do it! I transformed a pair of pink gloves that I love in to IPhone gloves!

Why? It is freezing out there and I do not want to take off my gloves to answer telephone calls, emails, text messages and search the internet and now I do not have to. The Iphone does not work unless it senses your finger pad --no human flesh touching the screen of the Iphone no functions!

That has always driven me crazy along with a few other Iphone and Mac Book issues I need to write Apple about but this one I resolved when the most adorable puppy confused my favorite new gloves for a chew toy. I took a nail scissor and got an arched where the pad of my pointer finger is and any finger I might use with my phone and did not remove the material to attempt to keep my hands as warm as possible. No I just have to push my pointer finger or pad through the strategically place incision and I can use my Iphone through my "IPhone Gloves".

There are a one of kind and I love them.

Stay warm.

By the way I have the Otter Box uber protective bulky covering called The Defender and it has protected me from smashing the glass on the phone when I dropped which which I did a lot and from water damage.