May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

CityTime huge red flags, whistle blowers ignored -- no 80 million slipped thru cracks & it is obvious many of us think a lot more was stolen


Posted this comment on The NYDN article.

Bloomberg said 80 mill slipped thru cracks? Yeah right! John Haggerty has removed the sword he fell on for Bloomberg and now says Bloomberg broke campaign laws which we all knew because you can't wire money out of your personal acct. and he didn't claim that money as an expense. I have a theory on why Bloomberg pushed SAIC and I blog about it pointing out when it comes to Steve Rattner and SAIC why Mike sees no evil and hears no evil. If this came out 2 years ago there would be no 3rd term. I have a YouTube series and blog postings May 27 saying no to a renewal and we must have an investigation. I blogged last night about SAIC, Mike Bloomberg, Rattner and Mike's goal The White House...This was no slip in the crack and SAIC and CityTime was being shoved thru. Mike was pushing for SAIC Sept. 30 renewal w/SAIC getting the mother load not a performance pay agreement Liu wisely set up. Now we have a corrupt shady MTA SAIC deal as well. Hmmm.





I spoke to Union workers who told me CityTime did not work.


When I read Ali Winston's piece a light bulb went off for me and it was about SAIC. I made this YouTube May 2009 -- no to a renewal and I called for an investigation.