May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Suzannah B. Troy E. Village round up starts by paying late fee for all The President's Men


Ouch, next time I have to just buy the book from Amazon rather than renting from the library. Paid a steep fee for handing in All the President's Men late but I had this fear the NYPD would send a SWAT team or something -- just joking.

I tried to help a senior citizen today who is worried his troubled friend has been killed. I called the hospital and the 9th Precinct to try and get him some kind of information is his friend alive but the 9th was having a busy day and I could not get a human being. I offered to walk over to the 9th with him but he opted for a shelter that feeds poor people, homeless and seniors like him. He told me of his friends in Tompkins he sits with who have recently passed away, one actually in Tompkins and he fears his friend was so drunk he got clocked not far from the 9th Precinct and may not have survived.

I comforted him and than I said goodbye.