May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Miriam West's art written up in Conde Nast's Architectural Digest as one of the TREASURES you can buy for under $100 dollars



I am Jewish so I am using the Yiddish work KVEL -- beam with Pride....Miriam West is Japanese American and I am not her Jewish Mother but I am soooo proud of Miriam West!!!!!!

I love her ART, I love her great caring compassion heart and her activism so I was so thrilled to be in Union Square the other day when she sold one of her unique assemblage art works to someone who really had thought deeply about her work and which piece she was going to purchase! I was so happy for Miriam and now this news!!!!!

http://www.architecturaldigest.com/resources/great/2010/10/great_design_102010#slide=8

Miriam has the most amazing photos of NYC and she colorizes them in a magnificent way and you can buy a print or wear them as necklaces that have 2 sides sometimes a spiritual message on the other side.

She makes magnificent art jewelry including uses pieces that have to do with time like keys to clocks but do to the very strict laws under emperor Bloomberg she is not allowed so sell her stunning art jewelry in Union Square Park....these are the times we live in.



Any way great, great news!!!!!!! Congratulations to Miriam West my favorite Art Super Star....ehem, except for me of course...giggle xoxoxoxo!