May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Mike Daly on mayor Bloomberg -- the king is dead now just a mayor....



Bloomberg is not about higher education but higher greed just look at the corrupt real estate wheelings and dealings by NYU, Columbia University and Cooper Union...Bloomberg and his mini-me Christine Quinn have one priority and it is not serving the people but serving higher greed...

A source told me to expose Christine Quinn look to Highline and the non-profits and real estate connections all who I told her washing her hands as she washes theirs....aka campaign contributions...?