May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Karen and friend St. Marks Place: You can find my YouTube documentary series on politics and people on YouTube by Suzannah B. Troy aka Suzannahartist


Adorable photo and remember you can watch my YouTube series on "Karen and Love Saves the Day". I broke the news on Love Saves the Day closing on my YouTube channel and blogs.

I have a YouTube on Karen being unfairly ticketed which is popular and one of the tickets she successfully fought and had thrown out!

You can check out my YouTube series on Karen --just go to YouTube search engine and type in Karen Love Says the Day.