May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Suzannah B. Troy's blog has moved and my advise is do not use google's free blogger

I have moved my blog to  http://web.me.com/suzannahbtroy/suzannahbtroy/About_Me.html
and my advice to you if you want a free blog is do not use google's free blogger which is this site.  I also paid for advertising quite a while ago with google and I would advise users not to go for cheap advertising with google because not only did it backfire but it cost me.


Google has some amazing achievements but their customer service is the worst on the planet and if they screw up they won't make amends and like any mega bucks entity --  they are confident you won't sue them or have the money to really go after them they way they deserve being held accountable.  (The USPS is the worst but I paid Google and as an American you aren't given a choice but forced to use the USPS although I do my best to never use the USPS or set foot in a post office.)  In some ways google is like the USPS  becaues you don't have a choice about dealing with them.  I would not be warning you and wasting my time if they had customer service.

I think of someone that took advantage of me and he was like google in some ways and harmed me but he had the deepest pockets.  It took over ten years and karma was served justice so it takes patience but I warn off consumers from google blogger and google advertising.  Google is not saving you anything, just the opposite.  

In contrast Apple has the best customer service.   I have been seeing advertising for a new phone that competes with iphone that is partnered with google and since my experience with google customer service was the worst I would say go Apple.


Google actually uses my name to plug their free blogger.  I guess they feel that is part of the package including the worst customer service but know my experience with the free blogger left me with this message.  Do not use Google's free blogger.

Below seee Google using me to sell you on their free blogger but you heard it from me do not use their free blogger it is the worst free blogging system out there.
Blogger: User Profile: Suzannah B. Troy
Blogger is a free blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video ...
www.blogger.com/profile/10466577128695873468 - 8k - Cached - Similar pages -
http://www.blogger.com/profile/10466577128695873468