May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Suzannah B. Troy finds her "inner Mae West" to lampoon the mayor, watch "Mayor Bloomberg King of New York Part 2"

Watch "Mayor Bloomberg King of New York Part 2" and see I use my inner Mae West to lampoon the mayor that would be King of New York!!!  Mae West was the first and last woman of the 2oth century to be sexually empowered and not look like she was starvation victim! http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0922213/ Read the text portion of the youtube and the comments for more thoughts on City Hall scandals and well, how they seem above the law!

Side note: For those that have read "John Berger's "Ways of Seeing "you will understand another message I am sending/ a visual play.
When I confronted the mayor on the John Gambling show about the East Village being mega dormed to death, sky piercing mega dorms and mirrored condos reflect a history destroyed, communities no longer welcome, evictions rising, we need community outreach resource centers in the mega dorms, the mayor replied, just a few people feel the way Suzannah feels.  (Nice way to attempt to diminish what I was saying, hence I turned to John Berger, using youtube as my art.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEcSTZUBbSA






Hey I heard on the news Mike Bloomberg spent 83 million to grab the title "Mayor" for the 2nd time setting I am guessing a world record in spending money to be mayor of New York City.   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Bloomberg
In the above link it says he spent only 73 million!!!!!!!!!!!

He is now the richest man in NYC so let us see if he spends a even more to buy popularity and his third term!

Buy buy democracy, bye bye!!!!!!!


Watch "Mayor Bloomberg King of New York" and hear me talk about how the Mayor is not going to break any laws, just change them.  I give a special nod to our mega millionaire socialite city planner Amanda Burden as well!  This was my first youtube and it was and is dedicated to the people of New York.