May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Waldorf hero gets B'klyn cheer, He loves his wife & kids, neighbors proud

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2008/11/16/2008-11-16_pals_not_shocked_hero_excop_spoke_of_wif.html


This has to be my favorite story of the day and especially with the photo of the beautiful family and the stunningly little boy's face in the left hand corner; he's wearing a little bow tie.  I love the part of the story about how this little boy, an extended family member they took in and this rejuvenated the retired cop; the older man and the little boy spending time on the playing field...the quotes on the two are very moving as is the fact, retired detective Gregory Boyle when he was shot, he said to tell his wife he loves her.

I love this piece.  It is non-fiction and far more moving than anything on the idiot box aka tv or in the movies right now.

I also love how proud his neighbors are of him.  I love the photo and they are a beautiful family.