May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

stranger in a strange land

I thought the extra security might slow down travel so I left an hour for what would be 20 minutes and it took only 2o so I got on an early train and sat in a diner until the couple next to me made an intelligent funny comment I appreciated about it being like church on a high holy day when people show up you don't normally see...

so tired of being a stranger in a strange land but it has always been the case...

at least death is final and after death no can lay that trip on you at least if you are cremated...just my over exhausted weary thoughts but it is a beautiful day and I am going for a walk and I will listen to the trees sing, enjoy natures, smell the beautiful smells of nature's green, the best green, see loved ones.

attitude of gratitude and lots to be thankful for.