May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Friday, November 7, 2008

one of my favorite kisses at the MOMA, Chagall




Chagall was deeply in love with his wife and you can see that from the imagery where his body extends beyond normal human limits to press his lips to hers. She is holding flowers he gave her...how beautiful, passoinate and loving.


Here is the link to moma http://www.moma.org/
but you should know I am not part of the collection so the moma is seriously lacking but still a fun place and the MOMA was jam packed today!!!!!!

Special thanks to a "muse" ? that woke me up. takes an interest in my art and inspired me to visit a place that has some beautiful paintings other than mine!

smile, wink, sigh!!! thanks and gratitude!

Scary tired...good night! I am sure there  are 95 year olders that stay up later than I do!  Went to bed earlier than I have since I was a baby...I can't express the exhaustion and I see it in my face...