May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Mumbai

feel awful, think of 9-11 of course, same goal and focus mass murder as well as economic...anti-terror chief dead which shows you he was front line, reports on how brave the fire and police were are......waiting to read more tomorrow which means picking up the new york times.

I got it today and the front page piece on Russia was extremely well written and riveting although I never got to finish reading it.


I remember after Sept. 11, 14th Street on down was closed off and we stood in a long line at the newspaper stand by the black cube to get the new york times...seems like a 100 years ago.  

More people mourning loved ones...