May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Jim Power touching email, Whole Earth still hanging in by thread and pray, beautiful Tompkins moments


I got such a touching email from a fellow East Villager that has moved East to Brooklyn but misses EV and Jim's magical mosaic art.   She read my piece on this blog and I am so happy to connect them and it sounds like she wants to bring some East Village Mosaic Man art to Brooklyn.  Big hugs and love -- just gives me an all natural art high!!!!!!! 

Whole Earth Bakery and Kitchen continues to hang in but just by a thread and a prayer...As Peter said, "Dead Bakery Walking", sometimes a sense of humor is the only response....


Beautiful moments, Tompkins.


http://web.me.com/suzannahbtroy/suzannahbtroy/Podcast/Entries/2008/7/1_Tompkins%2C_2_poems.html