May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

happy thoughts East Village tonight, call the police it feels criminal!

Before I went home way too early in the evening (city seems too crowded Friday and Saturday) I had a yummy dinner,  good Italian wine and one of the owner's of my favorite place treated me so it doesn't get better...smile sigh,

I saw a police officer that made me laugh or maybe I made myself laugh saying hello in my unique way.     I don't know the laws, I figure criminals, police and lawyers all know the law but I didn't get arrested and I  had some fun like it was the old Village I loved.   

I was tranformed from unhappy grumpy cranky tired New Yorker to happy tired New Yorker.

I am confident I will be unhappy, cranky, tired and miserable again tomorrow morning!

Good night!