May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Email to the mayor about 400 dollar rebate & my youtube

Message:
400 property tax rebate
Dear Mayor, I voted for you twice and I won't again but I have a suggestion.

You gave lavishly in terms of "slush" to city council, some I gather that are now sueing...why because this is a huge popular rebate and they want their third term.

So what you need to do is a special sliding scale in terms of the neediest -- an emergency address -- home owners that can prove they need that money desperately for thanksgiving diner, Con Ed bills such be given the rebate and anybody that falls in a middle and up range should be excluded...
that is unless you want to personally donate out of your own billionaire earnings from last year. You and other mega millionaires like our city planner Amanda Burden so so many others could chip in to fill the 250 million dollar budget gap for this rebate.