May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Yo Oliver Stone do a film right here & now about NYC, wall street implosion, real estate developers like NYU, the purple reign of terror

When you go to my youtube click on more to read more of my thoughts and by the way "Mike 'Wizard of Oz" by Adam Lisberg and Kathleen Lucadamo is a must read in today's The New York Daily News which includes Robert DeNiro's stance which is why no American film will be made and shown in this town anytime soon about what is going down. Yeah we get Nixon and W but no cinema on what is history being made in the greatest city in the world or was...By the way I am independent and I am not a fan of either party although I am for the people having housing and healthcare and a democracy!   NYU, the Evil Empire of the East Village, the Purple Reign of Terror changed my life forever and they couldn't have got the job done without the help of their good friends Mike Bloomberg and Amanda Burden and we the community and people from all over the world asked for their help and to protect us from NYU tearing down St. Ann's and pointing out the USPS did not notify the State of New York as legally required so the State could come in and examine is this in the best interest of the community and address environmental concerns.  It never happened.  I voted for Mike Bloomberg twice and he did sub-zero answering my call and Amanda Burden was just brutual...I almost regret she answered my call except it is in my poem "Buy Town Stuy Town Affordable housing oxymoron" .  Do I think Mike Bloomberg is going to get his third term?  Yes.  But he has to do it the democratic way and that is allow the people to decide with a referendum and than they can vote him in -- read the article in The New York Daily News -- apparently he may be willing to pay 2 thousand dollars for your support!   I won't be voting for the mayor.   Read the text that accompanies this video down to the last link for a good laugh.