May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Rescue 2 in Manhattan, I have to say seeing them made my day


I am exhausted and it is a new camera which I am not happy with including not figuring out how to remove the date/time stamp which I am not sure is set right anyway... technology is wonderful and the opposite of wonderful.  


I had just walked from the WTC site and made a 3 minute video on the WTC memorial and honoring our rescue workers.   They didn't hesitate with their lives, they died in record number in the line of duty, many were decorated in the military and within their dept. and clearly people from all over the world wanted to honor this record loss as documented by me just filming for 3 minutes yesterday but the mayor in league with John Whitehead refuse to so far because they don't want to make them some how special.  There ultimate sacrifice in the line of duty should have been up on the fence all these years with their name rank and dept.

The Rescue units I think of as the Harvard and Yale of the FDNY...you know me and my funny sense of humor.   The rescue units are considered elite and you have to have a scuba license.   Anyway, I was really exhausted and drained for so many reasons and I had some heart and soul pain that is part of my artist's emotional make up I long to let go of....but seeing Rescue 2 was a spiritual uplift.   Also a fireman that always made me feel loved, not a lover, we were not even tight but he always seemed to give me this vibe he admired my over the top fiery passion and intensity, he spent time in Rescue 2, he never tried to break my spirit and I was wearing a patch from Rescue 2 on my Indian Motorcycle jacket when I happen to see them.   A survivor  gave me the patch after 9-11.  

 I saw the guys, seeing them  gave me a much need lift.  






http://online.wsj.com/public/article_print/SB111457272166718054.html

I have 2 youtube videos up on honoring the rescue workers and this letter is dedicated to the highly decorated Viet Nam Vet fireman that was not my lover but made me feel loved because my intensity and passion is full throttle that took the Express to Heaven and to a younger fireman that had a 5 alarm fiery in my ears and heart about downtown and I woke up and emailed The Wall Street Journal because all the fiery emotions he shared with.

In memory of everyone that took the Express to Heaven that day and all loved ones and to Firemen Bobby Beddia and Joe Graffagino who in my book are 9-11 heroes after the fact.

Extremely exhausted today...