May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The New York Observer, a reporter reports on NYC politics understands me Suzannah B. Troy artist

http://www.observer.com/2008/politics/struggling-hold-back-bloomberg-tide


Anyone who runs a marathon knows it is 26.2 miles not 26 miles.  I have run 2 NYC marathons and I can only explain the feelings like I had this morning as hitting "the wall" but when I found this article and read this report on the New York political scene with the author "getting it", understanding my art -- this is my art it was like my 2nd NYC marathon where I was feeling the pain big and bad and their is a distinct memory of the people that line the way that inspire you to keep on going.    News reporter, Azi Paybarah, you are my muse today.

This morning I was listening to Jim Morrison singing "People are Strange" and I know first hand what it is to be an artist and they way people treat you...It is just mind blowing to find an article on line written by someone who does not know me but I feel completely understands "Suzannah B. Troy artist".