May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

My computer is being fixed so

I am in Apple using their computer and I go in to local cyber shops so it is rough. I am scary tired..my body and mind can't seem to rest enough to recharge me batteries.

The terrible duress which I pray makes it to the big screen one day to show in a small way what was going down here in NYC and the duress of having to start again after 25 years in the Village area, moving all my life crammed in 20 years of living in one room with a lot of storage space in the life, ceilings and the new space which have not adjusted to and may never...

it has been rough. I also kept trying to donate blood and hour long platelet donations because the NY Blood center always needs blood donations big time -- yet another deficit.

Apple customer service is off the charts to they called me yesterday when I happened to be in the store and they had my portable hard drive ready to go so I was able to upload my phone call to Christine Quinn's office.

I just made another mini movie this morning on the go and you can see how tired I am....just feel like I am always on the run and never allowed to fully rest because the city is party central.

Thanks for your support and interest and I wish you what you are sending me 100 fold! All the best!!!! A
special thanks to the people that came to youtube and gave me five star ratings. Back at you!!!

I pray we get Bloomberg out. Who ever comes in next has one of the greatest challenges ever in NYC's history because it has been all smoke and mirrors and the city is is shambles.
As soon as I get my lap top I will be back to blogging on my Apple mac blog site.