May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Hear Suzannah B. Troy confront Mayor Bloomberg on the John Gambling show about NYU's mega dorming the East Village to death and Bloomberg's tsunami of

+ go to link
pick the top option for "archived link" which gives you the stream with out down load
move the cursor to 29 minutes (almost the end!!!)
OCTOBER 19, 2007
Live from City Hall with Mayor Mike and John Gambling

http://www.nyc.gov/portal/site/nycgov/menuitem.b270a4a1d51bb3017bce0ed101c789a0/index.jsp?doc_name=/html/om/html/2007b/events_10.html


I also asked for community outreach resource centers directly with NYU reps before this radio show in 2007 and I spoke at rally to save Whole Earth Bakery and demanded them but The Villager which I believe sold out to NYU completely erased me from the rally saying I didn't say anything different and they were concerned I was running for office.