May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mayor Bloomberg's email to me on term limits and my response + the link to the John Gambling Show

Dear Friend:

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about term limits.

In recent weeks and months, I've listened to many different New Yorkers with lots of different opinions on the issue of term limits. But as Wall Street has entered its worst crisis since the Great Depression, and our economic situation has become increasingly unstable and worrisome, the question for me has become far less about the theoretical and much more about the practical. And that means asking a very basic question: Is it in the best interests of the City to give voters more choices in next year's election?

I understand that people voted for a two-term limit, and altering their verdict is not something that should be done lightly. The City Council - a democratically elected representative body - has the legal authority to change the law, and if it does so, the final verdict would remain with the City's voters. On Election Day, it will be up to the people to decide which candidates have earned their vote, and which have not.

I've always supported term limits, and I continue to do so. But I also don't want to want to walk away from a city I feel I can help lead through these tough times. If the Council passes an extension of the term limits law from two to three terms, I plan to ask New Yorkers to look at my record of independent leadership - and then to decide if I have earned a final term. Whatever the Council decides, I'll remain focused on doing my job and finishing this term as I began it: by working day and night for New Yorkers and the City I love.

Thanks again for taking the time to write.



Sincerely,
Michael R. Bloomberg
Mayor
+Folks this is ironic because I spoke with the mayor on the steps of city hall and he did turn and walk away. I has asked him to come visit the East Village, LES and Bowery. His response involved NYU and was provocative and I responded in kind. He walked away and I shouted honor our Fire Police and EMS as the WTC site!!!!!







Dear Mayor: Thank you for your email on term limits. I made the youtube video "Mayor Bloomberg King of New York" and I hope you don't get in a 3rd time because I voted for you twice and you let NYU destroy what was left our neighborhood.
You ignored our community demand that you help us and you seemed to care only about NYU's student housing and not the fact evictions continue to rise of tenants and small businesses and more.
However if you do get in, to save the city money I suggest you get rid of city council and also get a special amendment passed so you can be Governor of New York as well and even be special Vice President for which ever Pres. candidate wins because you are so gifted.

In the meantime our infrastructure is in the worst shape in the city's history in a long time and I lampoon you asking for a special city council position with millions of slush money awarded to me because YOUTUBE is my art and I am surprised Saturday Night is not lampooning you so I thought I would!!!!!!!!!!!!
Consider this email part of my art!!!!!!!


+ go to link
pick the top option for "archived link" which gives you the stream with out down load
move the cursor to 29 minutes (almost the end!!!)
OCTOBER 19, 2007
Live from City Hall with Mayor Mike and John Gambling

http://www.nyc.gov/portal/site/nycgov/menuitem.b270a4a1d51bb3017bce0ed101c789a0/index.jsp?doc_name=/html/om/html/2007b/events_10.html


I also asked for community outreach resource centers directly with NYU reps before this radio show in 2007 and I spoke at rally to save Whole Earth Bakery and demanded them but The Villager which I believe sold out to NYU completely erased me from the rally saying I didn't say anything different and they were concerned I was running for office AND YOU CAN HEAR THE MAYOR'S RESPONSE which is a just a few people feel the way Suzannah does.