May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Adrienne Shelly, Tina Negron, my own experiences and other topics that evoke anger and grief like 9-11

Waitress is playing on HBO and I am glad.  Adrienne Shelly died in the West Village and I believe the first story rather than the 2nd that the defense attorney and murderer in my opinion conjured hoping to lope off a few years.    She simply asked for some peace and quiet rather than endure the noise pollution from the construction and the man fearful she might call the police because he was an illegal alien killed her and cowards always blame the victim as well which he did by trying to make it look like a suicide.

Waitress dealt with an abusive husband, a control freak, coward, etc. the standard coward package and the film ends on an optimistic note and the film is a love letter to Adrienne Shelly's little girl who has a cameo in the film and now will never know her Mom.

Tina Negron was a young very beautiful woman who I believe was a compassionate soul and chose to see the best in people and when she realized she made a mistake and broke up with another controlling coward, he killed her and severely wounded her brave friend that had the guts to fight for her literally.

In my own case it was not just one person and it was not a boyfriend, ex-lover but the goal was an attempt to control me and it was horrible.   I can't express the anger I feel and it seems like the law does so little if nothing and than it would require me suing big time which is an expensive and time consuming endeavor -- but I still think about it.   I do believe in karma and every dog has it's day and from what I have been seeing lately -- it is just patience.

For the people who lost their loved ones no amount of money would replace their loved ones.

Of course I think of 9-11 as well.   I have said so much about it already and today just walking past Jim Power's community planter dedicated to the rescue workers that died 9-11 back in place was oddly comforting.    He made that out on the street in the worst of weather and it has some of his patrons colllaged in there as well but it is the only dedication I see around that includes the NYPD, FDNY and PAPD.   I can't remember if he has the EMS but it is an East Village tribute and we were all here and we remember the day well.