May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Suzannah B. Troy, salvation army thrift shop shirt $2.99 plus attention grabbing theories!!!

Yo I am middle aged or maybe older if I don't make it to 92 years old so don't let the image fool you.  The photo is a pretty blurry moment that guys seem to like!  I went in to the Salvation Army thrift shop because all the shorts for women are cut up to the pubic bone but I couldn't find any shorts, just this t.  By the way, can you explain to me why are they cutting women's shorts so extra short and men's shorts so extra long?

Did I mention my theory that the Salvation Army will sell it's property on the Bowery just like they evicted all those women that had affordable housing by Gramercy Park?   The future of the Bowery may be it resembles downtown Wall Street with a few token small buildings.  Attention grabbing theories.   City's budget, Bowery, the city's character and characters all going bust.  I told you this is the year of the fall of arrogance.   Do I think there are going to be more big scandals?  Yes and more people are going to get busted.