May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Streetscapes/2nd Ave at 8th Street, 18o0's Features...The New York Times, Sunday/Real Estate Section

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/17/realestate/17scap.html

Yo, remember all the faces I had posted on suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com?

The faces with major tongue expressions across from Kim's Video on St. Marks my least favorite...

The bearded dude that looks like Karl "Santa" on St. Marks -- look above the dumpling eatery -- some where above there... and the many bearded dudes, angels and devils....among my favorites...

Let us pray the Evil Empire of the East Village, I know NYU does not expand it's purple reign of terror and buy this building.  I know, I know, the East Village is the Evil Empire everywhere, not just the East Village, like I need reminding.